Published October 26, 2021 • 3 minute read
With a client roster that includes some of the largest companies in the world, BCS Connect can help you grow your business, enhance your reputation, and stay competitive in an ever-changing landscape. We’ll explain what you should know about BCS Connect and how to get the most out of it.
BCS Connect’s Convenient Features
- Easy Onboarding: Complete the onboarding process in a few simple steps, and sign agreements directly through your phone.
- Compliance Support: BCS’s team of compliance experts is available to provide real-time, in-app support so that you can resolve compliance issues quickly.
- Company Profiles: Share information about your company so potential clients can find you easily.
- Reviews: Collect reviews to build trust.
- RFPs & Job Postings: Many hiring companies post exclusive RFPs and job postings, and the bidding process takes place through the app.
- Alerts: Receive alerts when new jobs are posted so you can bid quickly.
- In-App Messaging: Stay in touch with current and potential clients with our helpful messaging system.
Why Vendors Love BCS Connect
Increase Your Exposure
BCS Connect has worked with more than 2,400 hiring clients on around 20,000 buildings and projects. Showing these clients what your business has to offer can create new working relationships to help your company thrive.
Build Your Reputation
Develop your profile to highlight your specialties, establish your qualifications, and ask clients for reviews to highlight your credibility and credentials.
Find New Jobs
Through BCS Connect, you can search for jobs in your region and area of expertise, respond to RFPs, and begin a dialogue with potential clients.
Verify compliance quickly and painlessly, sign agreements, and submit onboarding documents— all without leaving the app.
Get Compliance Support
Compliance can be confusing. But with BCS Connect, you have a team of experts at the ready to help you resolve compliance issues and meet client requirements so you can get to work faster.
Tips for Success
Provide up-to-date credentials and certificates of insurance (COIs) for our team of compliance analysts to review. We’ll help you make sure you meet clients’ requirements.
Develop a Comprehensive Profile
Let BCS’s extensive network of clients know what you’re all about! Share your location, specialties, and other business information so potential clients can get to know you better.
Ask existing and previous clients to leave reviews to help you stand out from the crowd and illustrate your trustworthiness.
Respond to RFPs
Looking for more work? Respond to posted RFPs and message clients through the app to iron out the details.
The BCS App and BCS Connect work in tandem to help vendors and their clients connect, share documentation, and get to work faster. Contact us today to learn more about how these solutions can help your business.